Friday, August 29, 2008
I love coming to vietnam. Everyday, eating like a king, sleeping on a couch next to adam in front of the tv, chillin with him, playing 18 holes of golf whenever i want to, swim/work out whenever i want, drive the buggy everywhere, being called "dap chai" wherever i go... it's pretty awesome, a little too awesome i have to admit. 7 ngee ann poly students just arrived a few days ago for their attachments here, and i've been playing mahjong with them after work hours (4pm). All this has mustered a slight niggling guilt inside. I haven't done anything productive in almost 3 months! Well, i guess if you ask God for a long holiday, you really get a long holiday. I still have 1 more month btw.
Well, Adam has left for toronto. He's starting a new phase in his life.. good for him. He's more than ready for it, my mom's doubts are.. exactly what they are. Mom's doubts. Built on nothing. I think.
I'm leaving for sg tomorrow afternoon. Mom's coming with me, she has stuff to settle regarding our apt. God really blesses, we found a tenant who's with a big MNC, and company is paying for rent, therefore, we collect ridiculously high rent! Highest in the whole development. Praise God.
Unfortunately though, that means that i have to stay with my uncle. Lucas, thanks for offering your place again!
Yeah yeah, oh COMEX is back in town! Needa get a laptop for my mom. Man i love shopping for electronics, especially when i'm not shopping with my own money.
Ok.. so what else. Oh yes, Arsenal. Everyone says that they're in a crisis, i think not. We'll see whether they beat a certain michael owen and those newcastle folk this saturday. Come on, you gunners.
Now i'd like to take this opportunity to invite anyone who'll be in south vietnam or are looking for a good getaway and play some good golf. Come to Song Be Golf Resort! I think it's ranked 1st in south vietnam. Praise the Lord!
Edit: I just came back from our weekly friday bible study, led worship, felt awesome. The 7 poly students were there too, even though they aren't all believers. Awesome.